China bolt seal manufacturer/supplier/vendor
Bolt Seal Products
Bolt seal also called container seal, most used in the container, sealing bolt securely connects the container lid to the container body. Most often, such a bolt seal contains some integral element that breaks down in the event of tampering and thus indicates that the container may have been tampered with.
Bottle seals for containers provide confidence and security to our clients and exporters as they comply with the C-TPAT and ISO/PAS 17712 Certification.Due to their shape they are known as: nail seals, bolt type seals, barrel seals.
Bottle or bolt seals are made of steel covered with ABS plastic. They are certified under the ISO PAS 17712 standard and approved by the C-TPAT program. Bolt high security seal. Approved under the ISO 17712:2013 standard and certified for the C-TPAT Program, it has consecutive and unrepeatable numbering on both parts (nail and bolt) printed by laser. Excellent for use on: Freight containers.Some models , have an anti-spinning system that prevents it from rotating.
FAQ for bolt seal:
A bolt seal is a security seal, a numbered physical device that is placed over locking mechanisms to ensure that they are not opened without authorization (on purpose or by accident). Once placed, the seal cannot be removed without causing its destruction.
Security seals are commonly used to identify fraud or illicit. With them, the aim is to leave clear evidence, not “make-up”, of unauthorized access. Security seals are used in different applications, from access control, file and inventory care, shipment care, looting detection and prevention, handling of high-risk substances, nuclear contamination, customs, espionage or anti-terrorism, to protection of valves and calibration elements . Security seals take a wide variety of forms. Brittle films or pressure sensitive adhesive tapes; steel wires or other mechanisms that (it is assumed) once closed cannot be opened again; mechanisms or materials that show irreversible and unconcealable changes when manipulated or electronic systems that allow continuous monitoring of openings and closings with date and time.
- Bolt seals are used to protect ISO containers,
- Cargo containers
- Cargo vehicle doors: trailer beds, diesel trucks, etc. They are ideal for exports.
- Bolt seal meet the requirements for international trade.
- Greater control of your values in transit and warehouse.
- Bolt seal show evidence of breakage or unwanted opening.
- They allow controlling access to merchandise, preventing it from being stolen, contaminated or altered
Bolt seals are often used for sealing (shipping) containers It is an effective way to secure products and reduce pilferage. Bolt seals are used to secure the contents of a container and provide proof of opening,
A trailer is a type of cargo container often used by transport companies in order to move freight around. The trailer should always be sealed by the shipper, never by the driver. The manufacturer shall be responsible for the sealed container/trailer until such a time as the carrier assumes control. Seals are to be affixed at manufacturer point of origin (loading),It is the fundamental responsibility of the shipper or exporter to ensure the safe and secure loading and sealing of the container or trailer
Container seals are removed using a heavy-duty metal seal or bolt cutters meaning that someone has been tampering with the goods or there has been a theft.it needs to be disposed of, as it can’t be used again
- Alphanumeric engraving on both pieces to provide greater security
- Will need to be removed with 75cm bolt cutters
- The closing mechanism has been electronically tested
- Stamps with consecutive and unrepeatable numbering printed in laser and personalized specs
- Made of high grade steel and plastic coated
- ABS on the cylinder and on the nail
- Deliveries in sealed packaging box, Contains 250 pieces, packed in blister packs of 10 pieces each.
- Materials: Galvanized steel in the casing and spring. Bolt coating: Polypropylene (PP)
- Tensile strength (closed): Minimum 1,000 kg
- Packaging: Box with 250 bolt high-security seals with generic consecutive numbering.
- This Security Seal prevents opportunistic theft. Removal requires a bolt cutter.
- Stamps should be stored in their original box, away from direct sunlight and chemical fumes.
- Store at 22°C / 50% RH. The typical service life of bolt seals made of PP and PA is approximately 2 years from the date of manufacture.
This seal is meant to stay on through to the container’s final destination and is removed by the consignee.
The only way a container seal can be removed is by cutting it with a bolt cutter or called bolt seal removal.